Accendo Ventures Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Accendo Ventures Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28 August 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and organisation
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to your inquiry
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Website function cookies
We may use own cookies to make our website allow you to add comments to our site. Our own cookies may also help us remember if you have set any specific preferences while visiting our site. If you prefer to decline our cookies then you may not be able to access our site.
Third party functions
- Videos from websites such as YouTube and Vimeo
- Google Maps
- Other embedded content
If you prefer to disable these cookies, it may most likely stop the functions these third party functions offer.
Social website cookies
Our site includes links to social websites so that you can easily find our more about us on social media platforms and “like” or share our content on such websites.
Cookies are set by:
- Google Plus
The implications on privacy often vary from one social network to another and thus will be dependent on your chosen privacy settings with these networks.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
There are several “analytics” programs that we may use to compile visitor statistics including information on how many people have visited our website, what type of technology they are using (e.g. Android, iOS, Mac or Windows to help us identify any issues with functioning of our site for particular technologies), pages most visited, time spend on the site etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website for your experience. These “analytics” programs can also provide us anonymous information on how people reached our site (e.g. from a search engine, directory or any other listing) and whether they have visited our website before. This information helps us provide you better access to our website.
One of the key analytics program we use is Google Analytics. You can opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics if you wish though data provided to use by the program is vital for us to improve our website experience for you.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. By default we enforce a strict policy of not providing your information to be used for such purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Accendo Ventures Ltd, 3Space Keeton’s & Collett, Keeton’s Road, London – SE16 4EE.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.